Why people enjoy Wellsure Chiropractic Caloundra:
People choose Wellsure Chiropractic for a variety of reasons:
- We are a family operated clinic. We aim to assist you with symptom reduction in a modern, welcoming environment.
- We aim to help you feel better as quickly as possible, which is why we offer treatment as part of the initial consultation.
- We have state of the art digital x-rays meaning no unnecessary delays in treatment.
- We offer a range of treatment techniques ranging from gentle "Low Force Techniques" to "Manual Techniques". This allows us to safely treat patients of all ages and from differing walks of life.
- We offer access to in-house therapists, including massage, homeopathy and naturopathy.
- We offer flexible opening hours, from 7am to 7pm. We are the only Chiropractor in Caloundra who offers Sunday Chiropractic appointments.
- We provide pain relief care, postural rehabilitation care & wellbeing care.
Whilst the results from Chiropractic care may vary from one individual to the next, many patients whom attend Wellsure Chiropractic Caloundra may report:
- Improved posture, better mobilty and symptom reduction.
- Improved sense of wellbeing.
- Improved quality of life, including fewer aches and pains.
- Greater knowledge of their body and greater awareness of things to avoid.
- Less tension and tissue stress.
( * We note that the above representations are not guaranteed outcomes from treatment. The results from treatment will always vary from one individual to the next. Factors determing results from treatment may include (but are not restricted to) the individual's condition, body type, medical history, past and present health status, and more.)
At Wellsure Chiropractic in Caloundra we work with individuals to promote function, help assist recovery from injury and to manage chronic conditions. Chiropractic treatment may help maximise your health potential by allowing:
- Young bodies to grow & develop correctly.
- Adult bodies to function at their best whilst they work, endure stress, play sport and care for children.
- Elderly bodies to continue to move freely, maintain good posture, be active & continue to adapt to our environment so that you may continue to enjoy best quality of life.